Jangro Extraction Shampoo
This carpet cleaner is suitable for woven and non-woven carpets of synthetic and natural fibres when used in conjunction with a hot water extraction machine. Approved by the Woolsafe Organisation for use on wool and wool-rich carpets.
Pack size: 1 litre & 5 litre, Dilution: 1:83, Odour: Lemon, pH: 7.
Features & benefits
- Available in 1 & 5 litre containers
- Woolsafe approved
- Rapid dirt removal
- Low foam for ease of pick up
- Pleasantly perfumed.
- No unpleasant after-odour.
How to clean your carpets with an Extraction Carpet Cleaner
- Dilute 60ml per 5 litre of hot water.
- Ensure detergent spray is not blocked and suction recovery is functioning correctly.
- Spray and pick up in accordance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Ensure that as much liquid as possible is extracted from the carpet to speed up drying.
N.B. Test a small inconspicuous area of the carpet for colour fastness before commencing cleaning.